ParaClimbing Route Setting Clinic
Tuesday November 14th – Saturday November 18th
The Riveter, Asheville, NC
This multi-day instructional clinic will provide routesetters an in-depth knowledge and skill to set for Adaptive Climbing. This is a 5-day clinic that will lead up to the Southeast Paraclimbing Competition. Clinic attendees will incorporate setting routes for the competition throughout the clinic and on the day of competition, will have an opportunity to watch competitive adaptive athletes climb their routes.
- Minimum of 2 years Rope Access Routesetting
- Minimum of having set 2 top rope/lead competitions
- Minimum Forerunning level of 5.11a
- USAC L1 or higher certification (preferred)
- Must have own setting equipment
impact driver, bits, etc.
- leash/tether(s) for working at height
- setting harness
- RIG, pulley(s), directionals, etc.
- setting bucket(if possible)
- safety glasses, ear protection
Cost: $600 per person