We have assembled a number of policies that we ask everyone to follow to ensure their own safety on this, and any, digital platform.
- All information presented by the KBF on this website is provided for informational purposes, and cannot be guaranteed to be absolutely correct. While we do our best to share accurate information in our educational resources, only a certified coach or instructor can provide truly technical advice especially in areas where medical accommodations may be concerned.
- All information shared by users on this platform should be independently validated for accuracy. The KBF does not moderate forums, private messages, or other crowd-sourced pages for informational accuracy.
- Take care when communicating with anyone on this platform. Confirm their identity to the extent you feel comfortable, and only share information you would considerable appropriate to share with a stranger. We cannot verify the identity of every person on this platform. Report any instances of impersonation or misrepresentation to [email protected].
- For meetups, events, and other physical engagements that may result from interactions on the Active Project, practice due caution. Corroborate details from other sources, find mutual connections prior to meeting, tell trusted friends where you are going, meet in a public place.
- For financial transactions related to gear purchasing or other services, practice due caution as well. Ensure you have validated the identity and veracity of the buyer/seller and their payment/goods, consider how to protect your money/goods, and watch out for common scams. Consider using a third-party service or a trusted mutual contact to protect both sides of any transaction. The KBF assumes no liability for transactions conducted through the Active Project.